Learn, Network, Startup
In just 54 hours, you will experience the highs, lows, fun, and pressure that make up life at a startup. As you learn how to create a real company, you’ll meet the very best mentors, investors, cofounders, and sponsors who are ready to help you get started. Your community is here to help you.
Startup Weekend Nelson Coming soon!
Connect with people driven to build something new. Rich and diverse talent is a Startup Weekend staple.
Are you ready to meet your next (cofounder) (friend) (mentor) (investor)?
- Discover where you are on the Entrepreneur’s Journey.
- Find the resources available near you.
- Leave knowing the next steps you need to take on your road to success.
- Learn what it really takes to start a company.
- No book, panel, speaker, or blog post will teach you what you need to know.
- The only way to learn is the experience of trying.
It’s that simple. Startup Weekend is designed to get you going, FAST.
We’ve set up the ideal environment for you to be successful and learn as much as possible in just 54 hours.
What participants get out of the programme
Create a Sustainable Business
Gain a deeper understanding of how to create a sustainable business, i.e. a process for figuring out whether or not an idea is good and how to change it to make it work.
Know Your Business and How to Grow
Learn how to articulate how your businesses work and how to make the next steps needed to launch and grow.
Get support from a community of peers, mentors, business services, and a international network of support.