Does your business need a $35,000 breakthrough to help it grow?
If the answer is yes, and you are based in Nelson, Tasman or Marlborough and have a small or medium sized business, then the business accelerator competition is for you
You have until 5pm Friday 30th June 2017 to enter
The Business Accelerator is an easy-to-enter competition for businesses looking for support to grow. Through the competition process, business owners get the chance to prove that they and their businesses are primed to take advantage of the $35,000 prize pool to achieve success. The competition was set up in 2014 by a group of local business people who wanted to give back, by helping winning businesses succeed even further.
If you are based in Nelson Tasman or Marlborough and are a small or medium business at any stage in the business life-cycle, then the Business Accelerator is for you.
$35,000 in pivotal business services and cash and the opportunity for your own advisory board for 12 months to accelerate your business’ growth:
- $2,000 Cash (ASB Bank)
- 10 Hours Human Resources (HR) Consulting (INTEPEOPLE)
- Financial Statements and Tax Returns for 1 year (RWCA)
- Quarterly Coaching for 1 year (RWCA)
- Business Mentors New Zealand Membership (ASB Bank)
- Company formation, supply, distribution and shareholder agreements (C&F Legal Ltd.)
- Business Planning Session 1 full day (RWCA)
- Contribution towards insurance premiums (Abbott)
- Drop-in desk at INNOVATE with fibre connection (INNOVATE)
- Disaster Recovery planning session (Abbott)
- Employee Handbook (INTEPEOPLE)
- ‘How to’ media training (ETC Communications)
- HR review (INTEPEOPLE)
- Insurances review (Abbott)
- Risk management appraisal (Abbott)
- 6-month PR and marketing plan (ETC Communications)
- Trust establishment (C&F Legal Ltd.)
- Trademark product protection (C&F Legal Ltd.)
- USP (Unique Selling Point) and key message development (ETC Communications)
- Up to $10,000 interest free (2 years) business overdraft (ASB Bank)
- Profile in local, business and sector media as a winning business
- Introductions to business networks via the Business Accelerator partners
- A chance to take time out and focus on your business to see what it needs
What is the competition process?
Apply online here before the 30th of June.
2. Finalists are chosen
Applications are shortlisted on the 7th of July.
3. Business presentation to the judges
Finalist presentations to the judges take place on the 28th of July. The judging panel are experienced business people, experts in their fields of business; accounting, law, business banking, commercial management, human resources, communications, governance and insurance.
4. Winner announced
The winner is announced at the beginning of August.
Don’t miss out on your business’ potential. Applications close 30th June 2017!
Proudly brought to you by: